30/05/2007

I'm bringing blogging back

Ok here is a brief update to bring you up to speed with the last week. I know its been hard for you all to get by without your daily dose of my rambling but fear not, I won't be neglecting you again!

Wednesday - Pop in at the Arc. Cyril kept me entertained with stories whilst we learnt how to cut people out of pictures and put them in a different scene...hours of fun if you have a mischievous streak!

Thursday - We hit up Seven Sisters and were serenaded by a top class male voice choir before, and then treated to a few numbers from the local brass band (A for effort...).

Friday - Staff day at the DOVE. A chance to reveal embarrassing secrets about yourself to the people you have to see day to day! I think I probably came out worst and the people all look at me funny now.

No comments: