09/05/2007

Wet Wednesdays

It's been really wet today and the weather has certainly dampened everyones spirits! There were some glum faces to greet me this morning but things soon perked up at the ARC (probably Ayhan's enthusiasm rubbing off on us).

In the pop in session I was transported to 'Lukimbi' whilst helping to upload some video footage, and next week I think we're off to Alaska...I'm hoping we'll end up with a digital story that takes us around the globe!

After all that virtual travelling I needed to recharge my batteries so it was down the corridor to Cafe ARC. Its always an experience eating in the cafe, and the staff never fail to have me in stitches (with their sense of humour, not that their cooking sends me to hospital), and Julie was on top form today, I sneaked a snapshot as she was trying out
some new looks with her beloved baseball cap!

After lunch it was off to camera club which was a riot as all the kids had been locked in all day due to the weather, and as a result were off the scale by the time they reached us.

Its off to Tairgwaith tomorrow with Tommy who wants to learn about ebay so I'll keep you posted if I spot any bargains.

No comments: