07/05/2007

I want a skullaxe for christmas

Friday was off to a storming start down in the wild west, with our intrepid traveller Steven popping in to show us his progress on his digital story, you're all in for a treat when its completed. I never though I'd find myself listening to a personal trainer rocking out and singing along to Nepalese folk songs in an old bank in Ammanford... Then I spent some time with Mrs Dowley helping her pimp her Blog, check it out now with all her fancy widgets...

After our 'Pop in 4 Help' session we had a chance to check out this weeks bargains in the market. But before I get to the good stuff I have to show you one of the best knock off products I've seen in a long time. You've all seen those super cheesy 'Cilit Bang' adverts with the fabulous Barry scott? Well Ammanford have a far superior product in the form of 'Clean it, Bam!'.


Then we pressed on to the stalls and once again the local traders have stepped up their game with a veritable feast of bargains on offer. It was a real struggle to single out just one item this week but this beauty couldn't go without a mention...

The afternoon brought me back to the ARC where I had a mad dash to tesco to pick up a floral arrangement and an assortment of confectionary for the poorly Miss.Jones. Then it was time for our DCN meeting down at cafe del debbie where we rudely awoke her from an afternoon nap!

No comments: