16/05/2007

there's a cloud in my head

My brain is all fuzzy and my eyes hurt. All the symptoms of a successful day with technology!

This morning I journeyed across the seas to Capetown with our intrepid traveller who attends the pop in sessions. I find penguins and hyenas are a great start to any day.


The evening was spent in the hall at Daniel James comprehensive school, filming the Portmead 50 year anniversary production. It is amazing to see the WHOLE school involved and each class definitely stamp their individual identities on it. It was really fun, and I'm sure it will be even more fun when I get to do the same thing all over again tomorrow...


Whilst I was approaching my 11th hour of work today, I received a text from Claire letting me know that the food at the 'mansion house' was top notch, yes, thats right, I was working while the rest of the team were being entertained by the Lord Mayor (although I think he is a she, so mayoress...). Oh woe is me! I think I can hear the world's smallest violin playing my song...

When I got home I treated myself and settled down to watch one of my favourite movies ever, 'The Warriors'. When I grow up I'm going to be a Baseball furie!




No comments: