24/05/2007

I do love a bit of cake

As I clocked in this morning I was craftily outwitted by my friend Cameron without him even being there. As I held the door open I was 'tagged' by his mum, Debbie! Just you wait, I'll get the pair of you, ha ha ha!



We've reached the halfway point in Adult learner's week and the cakes just keep flowing, although due to an impressive turnout at the ARC, including a group of learners from the Spark centre, Claire and myself were left 'sans confectionery' and I had to resort to a Mars bar from cafe del ARC.

During the preceding pop in session I was working with Simon to help him set up a myspace profile. He had no problems getting to grips with the site and then we spent an hour or so adding bands from around the world as friends, and listening to their music. This was great as he has very similar taste when it comes to music, and a smattering of ska, mod and punk is a fine way to spend a Wednesday morning in my opinion.

After the digital story show it was off to camera club for an hour of fun and games, before heading home to recharge for Tairgwaith.

No comments: