18/05/2007

I don't think I'll make it to 4:30...

The sullen sky has just opened up into a barrage of drizzle outside the window of AVE Ammanford. Claire had an inspired idea to bring loads of sugar and E-numbers to share this morning so I'm amped up on chocolate buttons and a smashing cup of tea courtesy of Helen. Claire has been helping her to set up a blog for a heritage walking association and you can check on her progress here. I have been busying myself preparing some freebies to distribute to the classes here to advertise our digital stories event next friday, to tie in with Adult Learners Week. Here is some pictoral evidence of my endeavours...

1 comment:

Claire Lovely Jones said...

MMMMM.so i can now comment on your posts hey!!! great news! i was looking for the next installments but no updates???? whats going on digital owen?