17/05/2007

tired I am

I dropped Deb off at Dove this morning with Mr.Michael before heading over the mountains to Tairgwaith with the other Miss Jones. We had a quiet session but spent the time productively (as always...) and caught up with Sharon, and discovered that she lives on a farm! I'm hoping that we can go and do some outreach work there, or at least get to drive a tractor.

We headed back to Blaenymaes after a quick petrol stop and forgetting to pick up Debbie, but the noble Mr. Pritchard acted as chauffeur. The rest of the afternoon was a bit of a blur which mostly involved preparing for the evening at Daniel James (again) for the second, and final performance of Portmead's concert.

I dashed home for a quick tea with my wife who is suffering with shin splints at the moment before heading back over to the school. I armed myself with a can of 'Relentless' and braced myself for the 200+ kids and 300+ parents who were queuing outside.

The performance was great and there were no casualties despite the temperature equalling that of the sahara desert...I then staggered home for a well needed shower and sleep. Ammanford tommorrow, lets hope the market don't let us down again.

No comments: