27/04/2007

"Its eleven thirty..."

I had to take Kerry to the doctor's this morning and whilst I was waiting in the living time capsule that is Penclawdd clinic I happened upon some awesome signage. Apparently, to make use of the WC facilities there it will not suffice for you to be simply male or female, you have to be a dapper chap or a hip girl about town...


After a mad dash back to the ARC from Tairgwaith I popped up to Portmead primary whilst Claire joined Nicky for the CDT meeting in the hall. Nicky was singled out by the Belly dancer (I know, you're thinking 'what sort of meeting is this?!') and after finding himself being serenaded by this temptress he sought refuge in my office! Its like working with the 'diet coke break' guy...

The rest of the afternoon was consumed with uploading video footage for editing - square eyes all around!

I spent the evening sculpting my guns digging in my garden, look out Geoff Capes, theres a new kid on the block!

This blog was powered by Italian pop-punk songs - check out StolenBikesRideFaster if you're bored.

No comments: