12/07/2007

Action at the action resource centre

Its 3 minutes past the witching hour and I'm sitting in my house wasting my last few atoms of energy blogging about the fact that I'm worn out! I had a busy morning in our pop in session at the Arc with some familiar faces dropping by with a new gadget to play with. After plugging in and firing it up I spent an hour or so scanning in a wealth of amazing old family pictures belonging to one of our regulars, and Cyril brought up an amazing piece of wartime history that he acquired whilst posted in Egypt in 1947!

Then it was off to Camera club where we were stood up by the kids, and then as everyone else was heading home a gang of us from the ARC made our way through the rush hour traffic to a scout hall in Brynmill for a child protection course. The course would have been fine had it not been for the fact that we were all knackered after work and the scout hall was in excess of 30degrees centigrade inside! Sunny Tairgwaith tomorrow

No comments: